fredag 21. september 2012

Picture Update

 
 
Friday should be my picture update day . So here are some pictures:
 
 
 
 
Found a dog I want in a magazine.Where can I find one? Its sooo cute.

 
Went to coffeeshop with my bf. And they had alot of cute teddy bears there, so my bf asked if he could lend one and take it outside were we sat.So spent alot of time playing with the bear.

 
Went to Gangnam after drinking coffee to eat dinner. And again, we came to a place which had a BIG teddybear. Just walked into a random eating/drinking place. And there it was a teddybear. Weird right? lets call this Teddybear-day.
 
 

                               

 
 
 
My bf and me study together at a coffeeshop after school yesterday.Was asked to a party, but had stomach pains, so went to pharmacy, so they told me to not drink alcohol or coffee. So I decided  to study instead, so my boyfriend joined me.
 
 
 
 
 
Eating japanese food with my friend Grace between classes. ( 2 hours between some of my classes, so perfect for eating lunch together)
 
 
Thats all pictures for this week, always forget to take pictures.Sooooorryyy!
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar