søndag 18. november 2012

Worlds slowest update ever

 
 
Just wanna inform you all Im not dead. Im alive even if I dont update my blog often! School life is seriously crazy, I end up studying to late night every day. Lack of sleep makes me too tierd to blog, and not to mention my skin have become bad also because of stress and little sleep. But thankfully, its only 4 weeks left to I have winterbreak. Its super long, like 3 months!! What will I do for 3 months hmmm. No clue! Maybe I will actually miss all the hard school work, but my skin will be more happy!
 
To remember what Ive dont the past month,I must look at my phone, because I mostly take random pictures of things when Im outside.
Let me share with you:
 
 
 
Psy concert at City Hall:
 
 
I went with my bf to watch Psy's free concert at City Hall. It was so many people, but it was really fun! I love concerts, and I love free stuff. So this was perfect.
 
 
Video from the concert. Alot of people right???

 
                                                            Seoul Firework festival:

 

 
Went to this year Fire work festival together with Ingrid and two of her female friends. I guess I dont need to tell what a fire work festival is, its a festival with firework looool.
Its popular among families, and its in a hugh park along the Han river. So people who come early enough can be lucky to find a free spot to sit down and do some picnic. We were one of the lucky onces who got a place to sit. On the subway stop closest to the park Police men shouted in speakers what direction to walk, because it was expected to come 100.000 people to the park. So guess we were lucky with finding a place to sit.



Photo of me sitting on out picnic blanket.


 

 
Fire work start. Yey ~~
 

 
On the subway home. It was crazy. Never seen so many people in one place. It takes usually 2 minutes walking from the entrance to the trains, but it took us 40 minutes to the train! It was like traffic jam with people. Not to forget to mention people was dripping sweat all over, so nasssty
 
Shopping Mall and Dining out with my Bf:
 
 
 
 
Halloween Party: 

 
Went to halloween party together with Ingrid and Mari. Like a norwegian girls night out in Hongdae. This picture is taken in Dongdaemun toystreet, where I went to buy black angelwings for my outfit

Found this cute store that sold many different wings. Found hugh black wings for my costume. It turned out quite well together with a black top, a black frill skirt and heels. But I didnt take any pictures, stupid right??
 
Cinema: 
 
 
Went to watch Paranormal Activity 4. My bf dont like horror movies, but went with me anyway to watch the newest PA movie. It was the premiere night, 2 at night, but we were the only onces watching!! So had the whole room alone. So you can see me being forever alone in this picture

 
Cool right?
 
 
Random foods like always:
 
 
With Rob and Grace at a coffeeshop after school. Ate cake yummy!

 
With my bf some weeks ago. Enjoyed a meal and some drinks.
 

 
My lunch at school cafeteria. The chicken was not that good. My school has so many cafeterias, tried out this one last week. Must say the other onces Ive tried has been better
 
 
Flower shop:
 
 
Robert bought roses for his girlfriend, so I joined to help him pick them out. So sweet!
 
 
Getting ready for winter:

 
Bought a cute winter coat. But dont think it will last long, allready feel cold when I wear it, and its not even at the coldest yet he he he
 
Watching a play:

 

My bf bought tickets to bring me to watch a play. But it was only in korean, but it was okay because my bf translated the most important parts for me. And I could also understand much of what they said, so I really enjoyed it. It was so fun!!!
 
 
Making kimchi:
 
 
My bf told me his ideal girl is someone who knows how to make kimchi. So to show him what a serious gf I am, I signed up for Kimchi classes at Kimchi Academy in Myeongdong. It was actually quite fun making kimchi. I went there with Grace, and we were the only 2 doing the class. So got a private cooking class for only us. We signed up for class in english, but the instructor had quite poor english. So we did it mostly in korean, which was fine. It was fun, will surly make try making more kimchi again in the furture.  And oh, my bf loved my kimchi and said it was really good. So it was worth taking the classes seeing him enjoy it.
 
 
Getting pandabear:
 
 
 
Went with my bf to the cinema to watch the movie TED. He bought me a cute pandabear and gave me. I love pandas <3333 p="">
 
 
 
Also got more cool updates, but will tell about them in my next blog update! :D
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ja nå har jeg ventet lenge på oppdatering,Fint å se hva du driver med.Men skjønner at mesteparten av tiden går med til skolearbeid ;-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hehe koselige greier:)

    Synd at du må lage kimchi da når du ikke liker det selv:P

    SvarSlett