tirsdag 2. april 2013

Fake Hair Buy. Gowoon Hair Review

 
 
Let me admit, I'm addicted to wearing fake hair aka hair extensions. For many many years now I have used fake hair to make my hair longer than my natural hair. With my own hair I feel...Naked. And chubby. Maybe sound weird but I do look more fat if my hair is my own lenght. And I'm not blessed with having fast growing hair either. Or it grows fast, to it reach a certain lenght, but after that it stops growing fast.

So for other females like me, hair extensions is a life changer!
But these days I'm getting more lazy before going to school in the morning. Even if it takes like around 5 minutes, maybe a little more to put on my clip-in extensions I'm so sick of doing it every morning. So what was my totally awesome great mavelous idea?
Buy fake ponytail!
 
 
 
I started to look for cheap fake ponytails online, because I'm a very poor student I don't have money to spend on shopping, at least not new hair. But I found a great korean hairshop named Gowoon Hair.
 
 
 
They have many options in both extension,wigs for both female and male,and of course ponytails.
I was looking for something long and with curls and found this one:
 

 The longest and curly ponytail I could find. And the model is cute and look really good with this ponytail. So because of the very cheap price, and great model pictures I decided to buy it.



 
The colors available for my ponytail. Every wig etc had different options in colors, and this was for the one I bought. If I don't remember wrong mine is in Shine Golden Brown.
 
And now over to the most interesting part. How does it look on a non-model?Let me show you some pictures of the ponytail on me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pic One:

 
I was lucky that the color matched my hair perfectly!
 
 
Pic Two:

 
As you see, I also bought fake bangs at Dongdaemun. I can't decide if I wanna cut my bangs one more time, or let grow even longer. So I bought fake one so I don't need to cut. And its real human hair, so it looks very natural, and thick!
 
 
Would I buy from Gowoon Hair again?
Yes! Their quality on their hair is quite good for such a cheap price. Can not spot that my hair is fake if you don't study it for a long time. Its not super shiny which is the problem with more fake wigs etc.
They also got a gmarket account, so international buyers can also easily buy from them, great right? 
 
 
Anyone else addicted to fake hair like me???
 


2 kommentarer:

  1. did you order it online? because i have a plan to order in gowoon online shop :)) please reply

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow, I like your post about hair extension. It's very useful information specially for the women who like to wear hair extension. Hi, we also sell hair extension product online all over the world specially in US, UK, Canada & Africa. so please visit our site.

    SvarSlett