onsdag 15. mai 2013

11Street Review:How To Become Human Unicorn

Hello again dear readers.
Again I have done some internet shopping. This time from Korean online store 11street.
I have always been a hugh fan of  magical creatures, mostly unicorns. Therefor I got the idea while browsing 11street that why not become a human unicorn? It might sound crazy for some, but being a unicorn is one of my dreams, so why not.
To become a unicorn I need a unicorn costume, I need unicorn feet and I wanna be cute like cotton candy. Because it's also spring I want do make my hair pink with some pink hair extensions, which again looks great with a unicorn outfit.
During my browsing I found the seller Sweet Holic that sells animal pajamas. They have pretty much whatever animal you want, and also some other pajamas like unicorn, dragon, dinosaur etc. 
So I got really excited when I saw the baby pink unicorn costume. I had to get it!
Look how cute!
I bough it for 29,900 Won, veery cheap! I can just imagine what it would cost back home in Norway. I choose medium size to be sure. I'm 160 cm tall, and these costumes goes after height. Small is from 150-162 cm, medium is 162-175 and large is 175-187 cm. But because I'm very close to the medium size I chose to go for medium, I always become sad when I buy something that is too small.

I bough it and after only 1 day it arrived at my place. So quick! I got very surprised when it arrived so fast, and of course very happy. I could not wait to wear it.

And as I said I also bought matching pink hair extension from Gowoonhair on 11street. This is my second time buying from Gowoonhair because I had a great experience buying from them last time, you can see my last buy from them in my blog also.
My pink extension was originally 99.000 Won, but I got a big discount so the final price was not expensive at all.
My extensions arrived after 3 days after paying, which is also still very fast. I had pink hair back in 2011/2012 but forgot to bring my extensions with me to Korea. And now its spring, and perfect to wear cute pastel colors, I have fallen in love with this seasons trend of pastels. So this is a Must-Have on my spring list.

As they say. pictures say more than 1000 words. So now I will show you guys the photos of the items I have received. Starting with my unicorn pajama.



                
This is my pajama from the front. I also got matching slippers from the same seller that match my unicorn pajama perfectly.




            

This is my pajama from the back. It got wings, and a cute tail! First I was worried the tail might be annoying when sleeping, but actually I don't feel it at all, even if I'm the kind of person who sleep on the back. The wings too are okay when sleeping, no problem at all.





From the side.
                           
My attempt to fly with my wings. Didn't really work. Guess I will fly like a pro after some practice, just wait and see!


    



Cute feet!!


      

Unicorn head, making me feel like a real unicorn! 



Self-cam with my unicorn pajama on while studying. This pajama is so comfortable and perfect when stressed with a lot of schoolwork, guess I'm not the only one who have just been through midterm? Recommended for stressful days indoor!

Or even better, when using other methods of getting rid of stress


Me and my boyfriend with his dinosaur pajama from the same seller, outside eating and drinking at a local restaurant.

Now over to my pink hair extension which I really love alooooot! This section might be some heavy on self-cam, sorry!




These extensions are not only cute together with my pajama, but I have also been using them for my everyday look, when I go outside, or going to my university.

Acting cute, but fail. Who could have known this pink haired girl is actually a 23 year old female?  




I must say I'm sorry for my bad picture quality also, these one I took with my cellphone when I was relaxing between doing homeworks. I guess I'm not the only one who had the (bad) habit of taking self-photos while being bored?
  


But it doesn't stop there. I also took a short video clip with my digital camera, it does not have any sound, but at least you will see more clear what my extensions look like.



Hopefully, the quality will not be to bad. Blogger sometimes makes the quality really bad in videos.



My last photo of me and my extensions is this photo of me and my friend Rebecca, from when we went to Everland some days ago.


The extensions are really easy to use, it took be about 3-4 minutes to apply them. For those who don't know it's clip in extensions which I can put when I wake up and take off before going to bed.



This is how they look like when not being worn. They are quite long, wide and thick. So you don't need many to cover your whole head. It also depends on how much pink you want. On these pictures I'm wearing 4 on the side of my head, two on each side. I blend them together with my brown extensions. I got 6 but I don't need to use all of them at once. 4 covers well enough.


This is how its applied. Simple, and no one can even see it's not real. When I first got my hair I didn't know if its was human hair or not, because I could not read it in Korean, but I just found out its not human hair because I could not curl it, but that's not something I really need to do, so I don't mind. But the hair itself does look real, I would have never guessed its not human hair if I did not try to curl it. Which is a very good sign of course.

This is the end of my picture review and I will I will score overall experience with my 11street shopping this time..


Sweet Holic

Purchasing:

 Purchasing was easy, navigating their side and chose right size was no problem at all. 5/5 points
Shipping:
Receiving my product took only 1 day!! So happy with the shipping also. 5/5 points
Product:
The material is quite thick but not too warm. The details are great also, and overall its well designed.
5/5 points.
Will I buy from again?
If I need to buy more animal pajamas I would of course use Sweet Holic again. and it's also great for presents, I might bring some of these home to my friends in Norway during my vacation.

Gowoonhair

Purchasing:
Just as with Sweet Holic I had no problem with buying from Goowonhair, their store is also easy to navigate, and choosing the right options went well also. 5/5 points
Shipping:
It took a little longer than Sweet Holic. But whenever I have bought something online in Korea it has mostly been 3 days waiting time or more. So its still fast compared to other sellers I have used in Korea in the past. Therefor it also get top score even it Sweet Holic was faster. 5/5 points.
Product:
As I said my hair is not human hair, but I could seriously not tell the different between my human hair extensions and these ones. so I got surprised when I noticed they were not real human hair. SO with regarding these are not human hair is of good quality and I have nothing bad to say about them. 5/5 points also. 
Will I buy from again?
Yes. This is my second time buying from this seller, and both times I've been pleased with my products. And for those who know me, I love hair, hair is for me the most important accessory I have. So changing it often is important.

Overall experience with 11street has been good. I would recommend others to check out 11street when they have many cheap products with great quality. You can even find same products elsewhere to higher price. So if you wanna save money, and do some fun online shopping go to 11streets webpage. (I'm already addicted, wops)



To go to their webpage:









2 kommentarer:

  1. Åhh Jeg vil åsså være en unicorn!!
    Fin du er med det rosa håret lille prinsesse<3

    SvarSlett
  2. Are you exhausted of your vintage faishon hairstyle? Do you like long hairs and your hairs are too short?Do you desire to change hair method and make them as attractive as most of the celebrities have?
    Hair extensions can be a little pricey, especially if you are going for quality. You definitely get what you pay for with hair extensions, as they are not cheap. Many stylists receive special training from various hair extension companies and become certified to perform specific methods of attachment. Hair extensions are not a one size fits all, and some methods may not be suitable for certain hair textures and conditions.
    Hair Extensions can be a fun and exciting way to add length, volume and highlights to your natural hair. It is important to do your research on hair extensions by finding out about the different methods available, finding a qualified stylist and maintaining the hair extensions. There are many reasons for people to have hair extensions they are to add instant length, volume or thickness to their hair to get a perfect natural look. They have always wanted long hair or thicker hair and for whatever reason have never been able to grow their own hair out and to cover their hair if they got any real bad hair cut.
    Therefore for such women who are at forfront in fulfilling their responsibilities an astonishing merchandise has been made so then they may give a little time to theirselves from their engaged schedules.Powerful clip in additions or hair extensions
    Hair additions which has been taken up all over the world have arrive a long way. Ladies should express gratitude to innovative new methods made the hair elongation method time keeping and so straightforward to apply. These additions arrive in diverse methods and colors that may take barely two hours to be directed and you can relish long lasting results. If the correct care and upkeep is finished then the outcomes lasts upto six to eight months which is a good time.
    Also hair additions arrive in diverse types. Basically we can categorise them as synthetic hairs and human hairs. I propose you to select human hairs as they gaze like just initial human hairs as they are extracted from the human hairs. You can heal them and be careful of them as your initial hairs.There are couple of causes that why you should proceed for human hair extensions. They can effortlessly add yearned extent and capacity to your hairs. You can make them gaze wider and finer.We have cheap hair extesions on server,welcome to order.

    SvarSlett