onsdag 2. juli 2014

Adventures with me~ Nagan Fortress Village & Cat Cafe


Today I went to Nagan Fortress Village. I have been wanting to go here since I saw it on photoes a while back ago. The fortress and village was built in the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and is on the UNESCO world heritage list. The cool thing about this village is that its so old but so well preserved and people still live there today. Some of the houses in the village are stores, restaurants, private houses, part of the museum and also some are guesthouses where people can stay overnight. Next time I will make sure to bring enough money to stay one night in one of the old houses. 

This entry will be kinda picture heavy, so if you wanna skip all the photoes and watch the video just scroll down :)

This is one of the first photoes I took in the village.  This house is a private owned house.


Another private owned house surrounded by fields growing corn.








 This house if I'm correct was a part of the museum. In the museum buildnings they had different activities, like experience some of the traditions, try on hanboks, take photoes and so on.


This house as you can see is also a private owned house. You can spot their mailbox and a letter inside. Walking though this place I thought its such a pretty place to live, and so peaceful. And if they got mailbox it means they can do online shopping. I could totally live here. 

 
 
 This house with the beautiful three is a store where you can buy different art and sculptures.








 These wodden statues was all over the village with different funny faces, like this one. I guess a woman because of the nice breasts O.o 

 


 And for all the animal lovers the village also have some few animals also. My favorites was of course all the bunnies. Who doesnt like cute fluffy bunnies?


 After finishing Nagan we decided to go back to Sunchon. It started to rain and we had already been walking alot and seen everything. The busride back took 50 minutes and we decided to go to the shopping street in Suncheon for some eyeshopping when we don't have any money to do real shopping with. But shortly after we arrived and walked for five minutes a cat cafe caught our attention. What we found interesting with this cafe is not only that it's a cat cafe, but all the cat are cats which has been left buy their owners or street cats. So entrance fee is 6000 won that includes a cup of coffee. The money goes to the coffeeshop to take cafe of the abandoned animals. Not only can you enjoy coffee and play with cats for as long as you want, you can also adopt a cat there if you promise to take well care of it and also update every month about how the cat is doing.  Its a great deal to get coffee and help animals at the same time.




This is one of the cute cats at the cafe, look at those big green eyes! I told my boyfriend that this cat looks like a anime character. I hope it can find a good home.

On of my favorite cats there was this cute little princess cat. I know that most cat does not like to wear clothes, but weirdly it did not care about the dress at all. I got a cat back home, and Im sure if I tried to dress it up it would kill me. The reason why I like this cat is because it stayed on my lap for hours, we got a connection from the moment I walked in the door. I asked how much it cost to adopt, its 50,000 won. If I did not have had plans to go Norway this summer I would have taken this back to Seoul with me for sure.  Any other cat lovers out there?

I guess I've have done enough picture spamming now and it's time to show my video. Actually, I must agree the music is alittle annoying. But its so hard to find music to use in video that is legal, would suck to use some catchy popsong and being banned from youtube foreeeever.





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar